This page is under construction, check back soon!
- How to Choose a Puppy: 10 Questions to Ask the Breeder
- How long have you been a breeder?
- Is the puppy registered with the Canadian Kennel Club or any other association?
- May I see the papers showing the parentage tests?
- May I see where you raise and keep the puppies?
- What were you looking for when you chose to mate this male with this female?
- At what age do you let your puppies go to their new homes?
- Is the mother vaccinated?
- Do the puppies come vaccinated with their health records in support?
- What kind of guarantee do you give?
- Could you give me some references?
- The breeder does not allow you to see the place where the puppies live.
- The breeder cannot give you the tests or health records.
- The breeder does not want to give you references.
- The breeder offers to sell you an unregistered purebred dog